Warranty is defined as our written promise to repair or replace a faulty product that results from manufacturing issues.
*Warranty is not applicable or has limited coverage under certain circumstances. Please refer to the segment below.
Pontaudio offers a 1-year warranty coverage for our products (excluding carry cases, ear tips and other accessories). Pontaudio offers a 6-month warranty for cables and adapters. Warranty period starts from the date of purchase. Please send an email to email@example.com, should you encounter any issues.
- Damage of product is due to accidents, user negligence, dismantling, waterlog, mishandling, mismanagement, abuse, improper installation, vandalism or modifications.
- Products are prize items or from giveaways.
- Products are not purchased from https://pontaudio.com
- Products wear and tear over time, including cosmetic changes such as a change in colour.
- Users do not follow the “User Guide”, instructions or other additional safety, use, or warnings included in the product materials.
- Products are used commercially.
- Unsupervised use of product by children under 18 years of age.
- Products become faulty due to poor weather conditions or any natural disaster.
- Products stolen or gone missing.
- Products are heavily discounted (i.e. 50% or more off retail price) or are review units.
- Products have been modified or repaired by people not authorized by Pontaudio.
However, buyers would have to cover the shipping fees incurred. Buyers may also have to pay for the repair fees, if the issue is due to other reasons e.g. user mismanagement. For such cases, Pontaudio will normally check with the manufacturers for a quotation of the repair fees beforehand. However, for some cases, the manufacturers may only be able to do so after retrieving and inspecting the faulty unit. Please kindly enquire about this with us. Thank you.